With 3 days, 4 stages and over 70 artists, the international music festival Lollapalooza is coming to Stockholm in June. Here are the details! (this page is updated continuously)
- Festival Dates and Hours
- Tickets and festival wristband
- Lollapalooza app
- Festival map
- Age limit
- Bags and stuff storage
Festival Dates and Hours
Lollapalooza Stockholm takes place on Friday, June 28 – Sunday June 30, 2019. In the middle of our beautiful Swedish capital Stockholm, at the green park Gärdet!
The festival will open at 12PM every day and the last artists will finish their sets no later than 12AM each night.
Tickets and festival wristband
Don’t be late! Shop your ticket for the entire weekend or separate days here: Tickets.
The only authorized ticket resellers are Ticketmaster and Festticket. We strongly advise you against buying tickets from other sources as it’s associated with many risks. We can never guarantee that a ticket purchased from other sources exists or is valid.
Information about Box Office Hours & Location (where and when you can exchange your ticket for a wristband) will be announced here closer to the festival. Stay tuned!
This will be your go to place before and during the festival with everything from creating your own schedule, see where you are and navigate around the festival area, receiving important information and notifications and a lot more (make sure to allow notifications and location in the app so you don’t miss anything important during the festival).
We will keep adding stuff to the app as we get closer to the fest, but make sure to download the app now and tell your friends to do the same!
The Lollapalooza Stockholm App is available to download for iOS and Android.
190 000 square metres of music, culinary experiences and love!
Creating a MyFest account gives you access to the festival all at your fingertips. You can prepare for your time at the festival by creating a customized schedule based on the artists you want to see, and share with your friends so you can plan beforehand together. Log in by clicking on the MyFest icon on the top of this website.
Age is just a number right? Lollapalooza invites all music fans, including kids! Just keep in mind that everyone under 13 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
There will even be a separate mini festival experience for the youngsters – Kidzapalooza! Find out more about Kidzapalooza here.
To book accessible tickets, please call Ticketmaster call center on +46 (0)77 170 70 70
If a customer is unable to attend the festival without the support from a personal assistant then we will provide an additional PA ticket at no extra cost. The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
You’ll see the location of the main entrance at the festival map. The nearest way there is from the roundabout at Valhallavägen/Oxenstiernsgatan/Lindarängsvägen.
All festival guests are allowed to enter and exit the festival as many times as needed. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pass the security each time you re-enter though, so make sure to plan well in order to you not miss any of your favorite gigs!
Bags and stuff storage
Just outside the festival’s main entrance, you’ll be able to lock in your bag or other stuff. The price is 60 SEK per day and item.
- What I can bring into the festival site?
- A few things to keep in mind before and during the fest
- Camera Surveillance
- Medical tents
- In case of evacuation
What I can bring into the festival site?
All festival goers will pass through a security check at the entrance to the festival, so make sure to be there on time so you don’t miss your favorite band! Here is a little guide of what you can bring into the festival and not, so you can prepare your festival weekend in the best way possible!
The following articles are allowed into the festival site:
- Bags that are maximum 40x40x20 cm
- Picnic Blankets
- Cameras and GoPro cameras (however, system cameras, interchangeable lenses, removable lenses, and other accessories such as tripods, selfie sticks and GoPro brackets are not allowed)
- Reusable empty water bottles in plastic and aluminum that can hold a maximum of 1 liter ( do not forget to fill them up and drink lots of water!)
- Prams and baby food for the little ones (Kidzapalooza has food service adapted for children, but if your child needs specific baby food it is of course OK to bring)
- Sunscreen (fingers crossed)
- Inflatable items (but please make sure to keep them out of the area in front of the stages)
- Medications: If you are in need of bringing prescription medication into the festival area, you should be able to present a label from the pharmacy with information on the recommended dosage and patient name.
The following items are not allowed into the festival area:
- Bags and backpacks larger than 40x40x20 cm
- Food and drinks (at Lolla Eats and Beer Fest you’ll find over 40 different restaurants and over 30 beers, do we need to say more?)
- Professional audio and video recording equipment
- Professional Cameras (interchangeable lenses)
- Camera accessories such as selfie sticks, stands, mounting parts, and professional accessories.
- Umbrellas (these obscure the view of other visitors, so appropriate clothing for every weather is advised)
- Animals (the festival environment is not the best for animals, but service dogs are of course welcome!)
- Drones (our photographers will shoot beautiful photos and videos that we will share with you during the festival)
- Flags and banners on a stick (to give everyone the best view possible)
- Glass containers (we want to take care of Gärdet and eventual broken glass in the grass isn’t fun for anyone)
- Laser pointers
- Foldable chairs
- Markers and spray paint (cosmetics are allowed)
- Masks or objects for the purpose of concealing the face
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts (if not prams with children) and other personal motor vehicles (a bicycle parking will be located outside the entrance)
- Tents of all kinds (there is no camping on the festival area but if you would like to camp you can check in here for tips in other places)
- Non approved marketing or sales materials such as flyers, stickers etc.
Our security staff are around to ensure that you have a fun and safe festival experience. There may be things not mentioned above that for various reasons are considered unsuitable to bring to the festival, or that we think is a great idea to bring. Please ask us if you are unsure of any items not mentioned above!
A few things to keep in mind before and during the fest
- Have emergency contact info on your person and your phone, our personnel might need it in case of an emergency.
- Remember to stay hydrated
- Bring a list of allergies and medications/prescriptions in case of a medical emergency.
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly, and remember to protect yourself from the sun!
- Need help? Lost? Injured? Did you witness criminal activity? Contact any uniformed staff member or call 112.
- Keep yourself and your belongings safe – be aware of your surroundings and keep an eye on your personal items at all times. If you find something or lose something, head to the info point on the festival site, or the ticket office in the main entrance if you are outside the festival.
- Download the Lolla App and and be sure you have opted-in for push notifications.
- Decide with your friends where you’ll meet if you lose each other. The main info tent in the middle of the festival area (next to the big cat) is the designated meeting point for lost or separated people.
- Watch out for your neighbors – if someone around you looks like they need help, check in with them and alert the nearest staff member.
Your security is everything! <3 The festival grounds and the surrounding areas at Lollapalooza Stockholm will be monitored for the purpose of the safety of our visitors. This monitoring is carried out in accordance with current regulations. Please check in here for more info: www.lollastockholm.com/cctv
The police will be available in a tent just outside the main entrance of the festival. Don’t hesitate to visit them if you’d like to report a crime or just speak to them. They will also be working actively against people who use or handle drugs at the festival.
If you or a friend need emergency assistance at the festival, visit one of our medical tents shown on the map. We advise you to be open and honest with our medic personnel – they are here to help you, not get you into trouble!
In case of evacuation
We work hard to ensure that your festival experience is exceptional, and that includes having a plan in case of emergency. Check out the emergency exit and shelter map below! In case of evacuation we don’t have a meetup point, but advise you to move away from the festival area until further notice. We will keep you informed through the app and social media!
Transportation & Accommodation
Where to stay
Luxury hotel, camping, hostel, flatsharing or couchsurfing? Stockholm offers endless of options for a good night’s sleep close to the festival site!
You won’t be able to stay at Gärdet where Lollapalooza takes place – there is no camping there and you’re not allowed to camp there. If you love camping life, here are some great camping sites close to Stockholm!
Getting to the fest
Lollapalooza is located in the middle of Stockholm. So you can either get to the festival area in no time, or take a moment to enjoy the beautiful little journey! Below are some different transportation methods to help you come and go from Lollapalooza.
Take a walkStockholm is the world’s most beautiful city in the summer! So since Lollapalooza is close to the city center, you’ll definitely get the best experience by walking to and from the festival!
How long does it take to walk:
From Stockholm Central Station (T-Centralen) – about 25 minutes
From Stureplan – about 15 minutes
Karlaplan (closest metro station) – about 5 minutes.
MetroThe metro takes you to Lollapalooza in no time, only two stops from Stockholm Central Station. Go with the Red Line towards Ropsten, and get off at Karlaplan. From Karlaplan you take a short walk along Valhallavägen and arrive to the festival in 5 minutes. Visit SL’s website for more information and time tables.
Ps. We know there’s a stop called Gärdet but it will be easier to get to the festival with the Karlaplan stop since it’s bigger and closer to the festival entrance, trust us!
BusBuses will run so close to the entrance and adapt their lines accordingly to Lollapalooza. Check SL’swebsite for more information and time tables closer to the festival.
TaxiGoing by cab? We recommend to ride with Taxi Stockholm to the festival. Taxi Stockholm will have a pick up/drop of area just outside the festival to make your trip as convenient as possible.
BikeA bike parking will be available close to the entrance
Be A Part Of The Festival
Become an Ambassador
Are you living the Lolla culture? Become an official part of the Lollapalooza crew and make your Lolla Experience even better! Sign up as our Lollapalooza ambassador and earn tickets and amazing experiences by bringing your friends to Lollapalooza Stockholm 2019.
Check out a couple of the amazing rewards you can earn: – Free tickets and Festival passes – LOLLA T-shirts and hoodies – Photo op on the main stage – Meet & Greets – Your own personal toilet at the festival – Or even a private pre-party for you and your friends at the Kungliga Borgen!
Sign up here
How Does the Program Work? Easy: you’ll earn points for every ticket that you sell to your friends. You can then use these points to redeem rewards in a shop within your ambassador dashboard. The more points you earn the more rewards you can earn for you and your friends. To make it a bit easier for you to sell, your friends will also get a small discount on the tickets they buy from you.
Our Community Manager will also be available throughout the campaign to answer any questions, give you advice on how to make more sales and provide you with important festival updates!
How do I make sales? 1. Create an ambassador account 2. Log into your account and click on start selling 3. Select the ticket type and the number of tickets you want to sell to your friend 4. Enter your friend’s name, email address and phone number to send them an invitation to buy a ticket from you
What are you waiting for? You can sign up here and start your ultimate Lolla Experience:
Sign up here
More information at the Swedish version of Information
2019 Press Application is now closed. For questions about Lollapalooza Stockholm please email email@example.com