Music knows no age, so why not bring the whole family? Let your kids become rock stars in their own Kidzapalooza world and get them ready for those big stages.
Welcome to Kidzapalooza, the kids’ own festival area within the festival!
Kidzapalooza makes Lollapalooza Stockholm a great festival for all ages – a world full of adventure and experiences for the whole family. Take your kids to see your favorite bands and retreat back to an area filled with entertainment and activities that encourage playfulness, creativity and laughter.
Last year at Kidzapalooza
In 2019 we had a lot of exciting performances such as James Hollingworth, Britta Persson, Orkester Pop as well as Mumindisco and theatre shows. There were also creative workshops with Studiefrämjandet, Scenkonstmuseet, Teenage Engineering and Etnografiska Museet. Lots of fun for kids and adults!
- Kidzapalooza has its own restrooms and info center.
- If needed, you can bring a stroller into the Kidzapalooza area as well as the main area.
- The Kids tickets includes ear protection.
- Kids ticket holders and their families enter the festival directly into Kidzapalooza, an entrance with shorter lines where our hosts are ready with all the kid-friendly information you need for the perfect festival experience.
- The activities in Kidzapalooza is best suited for children up to approximately 10 years old, but everyone is welcome!
- There is no childcare on site. The accompanying adult is responsible for their child.
- All Kidzapalooza guests need a valid festival ticket. We offer special Kids tickets (0-12 years) for 250 SEK. More information about the tickets can be found here: Tickets.
- All kids are free to enter the full festival area (with the exception of the Platinum and VIP area unless kids are holding a Platinum or VIP ticket), but need to wear protective earmuffs outside of Kidzapalooza.
- Kidzapalooza is open until 20:00 every day.
Come join the fun!